well hello there
Let’s Get Acquainted
Just The Facts Please
- I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- I have two teenagers. Pray for me. 🤓
- I spend a lot of time at the gym lifting weights. #gymrat
- I have three YouTube channels; Raphaela Laurean (Influencer Lifestyle) Your Customer’s Shoes (Customer Experience Vlogs and Tips) and Amazon Product Reviews
- I have almost a thousand product videos on Amazon, where I help people decide if certain products are right for them.
- I have an Amazon Lifestyle Blog to share my Amazon Idea Lists, tips, tricks and more.
- My favorite colors are Blush Gold, Rose Gold and Ivory.
- We have a gecko named Snickers. Yeah, it’s weird, but he is adorable.
- I was born and raised in Maryland and went to the University of Maryland. I earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral and Social Sciences at the University of Maryland. Go Terps!
- I spent my twenties in Los Angeles, California, which I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world.
- I earned a Masters of Science in Customer and User Experience Design, because I am obsessed with creating amazing customer experiences.
- I have lived in Maryland, Washington DC, Texas, California, Georgia and now in Louisiana.
- I love life and learning. It’s all part of the adventure!
The Longer Version: Ok, Now Give Me The Details
I was born and raised in Maryland (Crab Cakes and Football Baby), graduated from the University of Maryland (Go Terps), moved to Los Angeles for eight years, then San Diego for three years, and now I live in the wonderful (yes, there is some sarcasm there, but it’s growing on me like a fungus) state of Louisiana. My heart will always be in California (there’s no place like home…where are my ruby slippers?)
I am an entrepreneur (been successfully running the show around here since 2000 and something), a mom (mother of a 14 year old girl and 13 year old boy…lights of my life, but seriously, pray for me y’all), a sister (two siblings; one of each-love you bro, love you sis), a daughter (hi Mom, hi Dad), and a friend (not the Facebook kind, but the, “Hey you can stay with me until you find another place” kind). A few years back, I got divorced (hey, life’s messy..this was the messy part), so that makes me, yup, you guessed it, a divorced, single mom.
I like to make money, not spend it, so I am always doing one of two things; investing in quality products that save me time or finding products that save me money. It should be said that I buy basically everything on Amazon, because I have zero free time and I love that they bring it right to my front door.
A few years of my Amazon Prime obsession and people began asking me for product recommendations. At first, I became an Amazon Associate and linked to the products in my YouTube videos. Flash forward to the post pandemic world and I have now become an Amazon Influencer, where I create product reviews, product videos and blogs that help people to find the right products on Amazon. If you want me to look at your product or service to consider reviewing it, you may look at my Influencer Services.
I have a crazy busy life, just like you, and Amazon makes it a bit easier for me to manage all of the details. If you want to see how I keep all of those plates spinning, and what I do when one gets away from me, crashing into a hundred pieces (broom…gym session…girls night, stat), check out my Amazon Lifestyle Blog.
See you in the next one!
‘The world can only celebrate your uniqueness when you embrace your authentic self.’
Let’s Work Together
We live in a time when customers want to experience a product before they purchase it. Let me bring your product(s) to life and help your customers to choose you.